Take a stand before the unflinching, eternally-stationed Terracotta Warriors Army before creating miniature terracotta guardians of your own • Enjoy a lunch of local snacks ranging from chilled sesame noodles to chicken shwarmas sandwiched in Uyghur flatbread • Wander through the exhibition halls of the Shaanxi History Museum, which has been dubbed the "Treasure Chest of Ancient China" • As the sun begins to set, head out on a bicycle ride along Xi'an's ancient city wall
Xi'an: Terracotta Warriors Day Tour
On this day tour of Xi'an delve into China's illustrious ancient history, from a legendary army of life-sized Terracotta Warriors to a museum dubbed the "Treasure Chest of Ancient China."
About This Trip
Xi'an is where China's self-proclaimed first Emperor united the warring states of The Middle Kingdom. On this day tour of the city you will come face-to-face with the eternally-stationed terracotta army that followed him into the afterlife, get a bird's eye view of modern living from the turrets of the Ming-era city wall and dig your chopsticks into the cuisine that marks Xi'an as a melting pot of culture at the end of the fabled Silk Road.
What we love
- Taking a stand before the unflinching, eternally-stationed Terracotta Warrior Army
- Creating your own miniature Terracotta guardian
- Wandering through the exhibition halls of the Shaanxi History Museum, which has been dubbed the "Treasure Chest of Ancient China"
- All overland transfers with private chauffeur and in-transport refreshments
- All admission fees and activity expenses, as noted in the itinerary
- All meals as noted in the itinerary with complimentary drinking water
- All services of WildChina English-speaking guide(s)
- All accommodations, based on double-occupancy and including breakfast, service charge, and government tax
- Private chauffeur service to and from airport at start and end of your trip
What's Not Included:
- International & domestic flights and relevant taxes
- Chinese tourist visa, which is required for most foreign passport holders
- Travel, health and trip cancellation insurance
- Meals apart from those included in the itinerary and alcohol
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Excursions and activities not included in the itinerary
- Discretionary gratuities for guides and chauffeurs
, May 2019
We just completed a tour of Shanghai, Beijing, and Xi'an arranged by WildChina. The guides, the drivers and vehicles were all first rate and the care and attention paid by staff members was beyond expectations. The itinerary planning help was great and I cannot say enough about the guides communication skills, their attention to our needs, and constant dialogue with us during our trip. WildChina made our trip memorable.
C., Apr 2019
This was a superb trip. We are experienced travelers, and were extremely impressed by how well thought out this itinerary was. Jerry Dong in Beijing, Jessica Zhu in Xi'an, and Ariel Wang in Shanghai were knowledgeable, enthusiastic, flexible, and people we wanted to spend time with.
Our guide Frank Shan in Yunnan was a treasure and so kind. He immersed us in the daily life of Dali and Shaxi. We were welcomed into homes, enjoyed tea and a number of meals with local Bai villagers, and experienced village life (while staying in lovely accommodations). It was hard to say goodbye to him – he touched our hearts. Mei Zhang, the founder of WildChina, is from this part of Yunnan Province, and we felt as if we had been welcomed into her home town.
The planning, the pacing, the guides, and the thoughtfulness of this trip surpassed any we have taken. We worked with Fann Fang, one of WhildChina's travel designers. She took care of every single detail.
Cannot recommend WildChina enough - this trip in a complicated and beautiful country like China was a truly rich, meaningful and many layered experience. The best of what travel could be.
Read more on Tripadvisor
J.W., Sep 2018
After a previous excursion to X'ian arranged by WildChina, we had the confidence in their services to book a 7-day tour of Kashgar, Turpan and Dunhuang...In each place, WildChina made smooth travel arrangements and engaged local guides who spoke excellent English. Our WildChina representative responded promptly to all requests and questions during the planning phase and was in communication with our guides and with us during the trip. We would highly recommend traveling to this region in the fall, for the weather and all the fresh fruits.
Read more on TripAdvisor.
Get Started - Xi'an: Terracotta Warriors Day Tour
You're getting closer to your dream China adventure! Fill out this form so our travel designers can start helping you plan your trip.
Thank you for your inquiry. One of our Travel Designers will be in touch with you shortly.